spring 2018 VINYASA yoga TEACHER TRAINING
Are you interested in a more personal, hands-on approach to Yoga Teacher training?
If so, our Yoga alliance accredited, semi-private training is for you.
Only 11 students accepted for each Training.
Tuition: $2,950. Payment plans are available.
Classes are every Wednesday, from 7 to 9 pm, starting March 14, and ending May 30, 2018.
And 6 weekends:
SATURDAYS 1 to 6 pm & Sundays 2 to 5 pm: 3/17 & 3/18, 3//31 & 4/1, 4/14 & 4/15, 4/28 & 4/29, 5/12 & 5/13, 5/19 & 5/20
Click here for Required Reading and Suggested Reading List
Find us on Yelp for more detailed Teacher Training reviews.
FlorYoga has been offering Yoga Alliance-accredited, semi-private 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Trainings in Jersey City since 2009. Our goal for all of our graduating instructors is that they will teach from their hearts. FlorYoga was founded upon the environmentally conscientious method of bringing one teacher to several students on-site. Thus, our Yoga Teacher Training will not only prepare you to teach in existing facilities, we will also mentor you to bring yoga to any setting--allowing you the freedom to teach anywhere. We bring you as much knowledge and practice teaching as we can possibly can so you can feel prepared. We cover all aspects of yoga teaching & practice, sequencing, pranayama, and much, much more.
Questions? Please call Sarah at 866.333.YOGA.
- Pranayama (breathwork)
- Sun Salutations & Flow
- Alignment & Modifications
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Adjustments and Basic Thai Yoga assists
- Injuries - Indications/Contraindications
- Meditation and Energy Balancing
- Communication and Responsibility
- Sequencing (Practice Teaching)
- Pre/postnatal and Restorative Yoga
- Sutras & Chakras
- Static Standing, Balancing and Floor Poses
- Non-Weight-Bearing Inversions
- Legal Issues and Starting your Career
- Private vs. Group Teaching